We are excited to announce our upcoming Creative Writing Workshop for primary and middle school teachers. This 6-hour workshop is designed to explore the concept of creativity and its significance in building critical and reflective thinking skills among students.
The workshop will enable participants to:
- Examine the concept of creativity
- Analyze various genres of creative writing
- Inspect components of creative writing
- Practice process writing approach to building creative impression
- Demonstrate assessment strategies for creative writing
One Day Workshop
09 September 23 – ( 10.00 am – 4.00 pm )
Address: C-174 Al-Murtaza Commercial Ln3, DHA Phase 8, Karachi
Who can attend?
Primary and middle school teachers
Total modules: 1
Total Duration of Certificate Workshop:
Participants will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the workshop.