- Dar, FR, Kamran, R., Asad, M. (2021). Identification of challenges in teaching world literature course at undergraduate level. Pakistan Journal of Educational Research. Vol 4, Issue 4. Pp. 402-418.
- Pathan, H., Khatoon, S., Memon, S. A., Raheem, A. M., Dar, F., Mushtaq, F. (2021). Impact of multimedia gloss on learning reading comprehension in ESL context. Elementary Education Online. ISSN: 1305-3515.
- Dar, F., & Faruqui, A., & Asad, M. (2019). Scaffolding English Language Teaching through Technology, Journal of Education & Social Sciences, 7 (2), 79-92.
- Dar, Fatima (2018). Using texts to teach Cognitive-affective curriculum. Journal of Education and Educational Development. Vol (5), No.2. 28-44.
- Dar, F. R. (2016). Empathetic and Pro-social Awareness in Primary School Students: A Case Study. Universal Journal of Educational Research 4(10): 2406-2414, 2016
- Dar, R. (2015). Rethinking Education – Emerging Roles for Teachers. Universal Journal of Educational Research, 3,63 – 74. doi: 10.13189/ujer.2015.030201.
- Dar, F., Aslam, A., Butt, S. (2014) Teaching and learning of English in Sindh: A case study of four districts. Lahore: SAHE.
- Dar, F. (2014). Curriculum and textbooks. In Rashid, A., Muzzafar, I., Dar, F., Aslam, A., Awan, A., Butt, S., Khan, A.S.(Eds.). Education Monitor: Reviewing quality of key education inputs in Pakistan. Pp. 80-90. Lahore: SAHE
- DAR, F. R. (2016). Teaching through the blended mode of learning: Benefits, issues and challenges. The Eurasia Proceedings of Educational and Social Sciences, 4, 84-92.
- Dar, F. (2012) Textbook materials and their successful application in the classroom: Implications for language development. Journal of educational and instructional studies in the world. Vol. 2, issue: 4 article 13, pp. 109-114 ISSN: 2146-7463.